February 11 - Announcements
Concession worker’s for tonight’s make-up game are: Kenleigh Fortner, Adriana Shamblin, Timothy Toney, Skyleigh Puterbaugh, AJ Butler, Arianna Gross, Mallory Nuss. Please report to the concession stand by 5:45.
This week is National FCCLA Week. The following theme days have been planned to help celebrate the week:
• Monday, 2/11-Random Acts of Kindness Day- The FCCLA officer team will be on the lookout to give prizes to individuals caught displaying genuine kindness.
• Tuesday, Feb. 12- “Be Comfortable”- PJ Day- no slippers
• Wednesday, Feb. 13- Community Appreciation Meal “Be You in Red” -Red Out
• Thursday, Feb. 14-Pass out suckers “Show Your Love”- Wear a color, shirt or garment to represent something you care about (Cancer, Autism, etc.)
• Friday, Feb. 15- Dress to Impress”- Show us your best threads! Pizza Party for FCCLA Members at lunch in Mrs. Vicki Kipker’s room.
There will be a college representative here from Urbana University on Tuesday morning, February 12 at 9:00. Interested juniors and seniors should first check with their 2nd period teacher then sign-up right outside of Mrs. Kohler’s office.
Reminder to seniors that the Community Foundation of Shelby County scholarship application and the JC Education Foundation scholarship application are both due by Thursday, February 14. The Community Foundation app you fill out and submit online. The JCEF should be printed out and then turned in to Mrs. Kohler by the 14th.
Attention seniors, this is a reminder that you have a senior class meeting this Friday, February 15 beginning at 7:25 am in Harris' room. Please be at door 2 by 7:20, senior
t-shirt orders are due on Friday and please send or bring a copy of your senior pictures.
The FCCLA will be selling Heart suckers thru tomorrow during the lunch periods. The cost of the suckers is 50 cents and will be delivered during lunch on Thursday.
Attention athletes: Track conditioning will begin Wednesday, February 13 after school beginning at 3:00. All athletes should come prepared for the weather with heavy outdoor clothing. Please direct any questions to Coach Hoover. See everyone next Wednesday!
Jackson Center Fine Arts Exhibition coming up on Thursday, February 21. Reverse raffle tickets now on sale in the office for $10 for a chance to win $250. Get your ticket by February 20th. Admission on February 21 $13 without a chance at the raffle drawing.