Homecoming Spirit Week. Show your school spirit by participating…
- Tuesday, September 19 – Jersey Day
- Wednesday, September 20 – Neon Day
- Thursday, September 21 – Adam Sandler Day
- Friday, September 22 – Decades Day
- 9th grade – 60’s
- 10th grade - 70’s
- 11th grade – 80’s
- 12th grade – 90’s
Also, a powder puff football game on Friday during 7th & 8th period, on the soccer field.
All students in grades 9-12 will attend. HS Students check your student email for all details.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 23 at 4:30 to come out to the school soccer field for the Homecoming Ceremony and crowning of this year’s King and Queen Then stay for the high school soccer game against Indian Lake that immediately follows.
The homecoming dance for Jackson Center high school students and their guests will follow the soccer game on Saturday night from 9:30-11:30pm in the school cafetorium.
The "ALL for BOOKS" FILL THE BOOT Contest begins today! It is PENNY DAY.
To All Choir Students in grades 5-12: Auditions for Fall Concert solos are today during class. There are several opportunities, and everyone will be given a fair chance! If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to Miss Leasure’s email at [email protected]
Any high school student who would like to be a Big Buddy during their study hall one time a week should see Mrs. Kohler for an application.
Any sophomore, junior or senior who is interested in taking the ASVAB, a military placement exam, please sign up outside of Mrs. Kohler's office by Friday, September 22nd.
The ASVAB is a great career assessment, so even if you're not interested in the military, taking the ASVAB will provide you with beneficial career information.
Students in grades 10 through 12 that are interested in a career in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Manufacturing and/or Machining should attend the field trip we will be taking to the Honda Plant at Russell's Point on October 13th. If you are interested in attending, please sign up outside of Mrs. Kohler's office by Tuesday, September 26th.
Ignite 2023 registration is open for students in grades 7-12.
- Ignite is a student leadership summit bringing together amazing leaders from five areas business, non-profit, education, government, and leadership to pour into the lives of our 7th-12th grade students through keynote and small-group sessions.
- When is it? Saturday, November 18, 2023, from 8:30-3:00 at Indian Lake HS.
- See Mr. Reese for more information or to sign up.